We have an exciting role as an Ancillary Nurse with Minute Clinic. In this new role you will be in an important role as part of the clinic team. Under the leadership of a Minute Clinic Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, the ancillary nurse will promote the evidence-based practice in all patient encounters as they perform the major job responsibilities within the scope of their training. You will assist patients and perform or assist patients with all clinical services available at our clinics. The ancillary nurse will perform tasks such as patient registration and intake, assisting with wait room management and other responsibilities to enhance the patient experience. Clinical responsibilities to include phlebotomy and specimen collection services, vaccine injection, patient assessment activities during intake such as vital signs, and performing diagnostic tests such as EKG, Retinopathy screening and point of care testing (including COVID testing).
• You will provide excellent patient-focused activities and connections with your patients to meet our mission on to help people on their path to better health.
• Clinic Operations Support is a major function of this role as you will participate daily in equipment ordering and preparing the clinic for the best patient experience.
An LPN/LVN or Registered Nurse License must be full, active and unrestricted in the State for which you are applying (This included a Territory or Common Wealth of the United States or District of Columbia)
• One year minimum related work experience in a healthcare setting.
• Experience documenting within an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
• Experience with documentation of care, medication administration, infection control precautions, assessing patient educational needs, physical assessment, obtaining vital signs, performing point of care testing and care coordination.
• Previous experience in Primary Care, Urgent Care or
• Previous phlebotomy experience
State approved or accredited licensed RN, LPN or LVN
At MinuteClinic, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.