Multi-unit retail operations leader with a passion for developing talent that drives operational excellence resulting in exceptional patient and customer outcomes:
Operations – 50%
Responsible for the overall retail store operations in assigned district (including Front Store and Pharmacy) to include the following:
• Develops and executes district business plans and strategies to deliver on all financial measures:
o P&L Management
o Sales and Script budgets
o Inventory Management (Front Store and Pharmacy)
o Payroll Management (Front Store and Pharmacy)
o Asset Protection and Shrink budget accountabilities
Knows the competitive landscape and business trends and uses the information to proactively plan and capitalize on these potential opportunities.
Managing Existing Programs/Service
• Aligns front store and pharmacy teams on new and existing programs and services and execution expectations within the District
• Responsible for aligning team to deliver on healthcare outcomes and initiatives
• Communicates District plans and problem solves on store related issues
• Accountable for creating/leading District culture that ensures differentiated customer experience.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to pharmacy
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with all community responsibility activities
Talent – 30%
• Develops and executes district talent plan to align region and division priorities
• Responsible for creating a culture in the District that promotes colleague growth and engagement.
• Responsible for the high quality and consistent execution of all colleague training and development programs
• Succession Plans/Development
• Accountable for District succession plans and development
• Responsible for creating a pipeline of talent, hiring and developing Store and Pharmacy Managers, Staff Pharmacists and interns
• Ensures store staffing plans considered at district level
• Responsible for developing and mentoring future District Leadership talent
• Accountable for ensuring the District has the right talent focused on delivering appropriate outcomes
Portfolio Growth – 20%
• Provides market specific input and knowledge towards the development of the acquisition and real estate strategy
• Implements real estate strategy and provides acquisition support
• Responsible for identifying file by and acquisition leads, cultivating relationships with competitors, and ensuring retention of file buy assets
• New Programs
• Responsible for District execution and delivery of key programs and services taking into account unique district attributes
• Responsible for implementation of new programs in both front store and pharmacyRequired Qualifications
• Applies Growth Mindset – actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged for the better of the enterprise
• Demonstrates Deep Understanding of the Business and Market – applies knowledge of our business to best serve our customers and clients
• Thinks and Acts Strategically – keeps focused on long-term, strategic goals while executing against short-term objectives. Identifies potential risks and subsequent mitigation strategies
• Ensures Outcomes – collaborates with others to consistently deliver results that make a difference
• Engages and Inspires – instills a sense of energy and excitement and fosters pride in our purpose
• Builds High-Performing Teams and Develops Talent
• Completion of our LEARNRx program within 120 days of hire∙ Communicates to ensure readiness to execute programsPreferred Qualifications
• 3+ years experience as a multi-unit manager or 5 years as a GM in a big box retailer
• Prior Retail experience preferred
• Prior Pharmacy experience preferred
• Management and supervisory experience of pharmacy staff across multiple business units preferred.Education
• Bachelor’s degree or 8 years relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
• Pharm Tech License preferred
• BS or PharmD in Pharmacy preferredBusiness OverviewIt’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team
by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team
or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or email@example.com