To carry out all functions necessary in providing exceptional customer service, suggesting products to customers and merchandising in the beauty department. To carry out all beauty-related duties delegated by the Store Manager.
Must have the ability to perform the following tasks:
• Customer Service/Sales Building Greet all customers who enter the beauty department
• Develop relationships with customers to promote repeat customers and build sales
• Assist customers with questions, problems and complaints
• Maintain knowledge of specific vendor products and services to assist customers in selecting the product that best meets their needs
• Suggest additional products and services to customers
• Obtain all communication relative to the department from Store Manager
• Provide personalized service and build relationships with customers during their store visits and through subsequent follow-up contact
• Put up the delivery in the cosmetic department
• Work all overstock and basic/regularly carried pre-packs to homes prior to ordering
• Order product for seasonal times of the year
• Complete planograms and updates, ensuring correct planogram size/versionRequired Qualifications
• Ability to meet or exceed sales, as well as customer service standards
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Goal-driven, with an ability to multi-task
• Available to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, weekends, and extended hours
• Ability to perform the tasks listed under job responsibilitiesPreferred Qualifications
• Prior Sales/Customer ExperienceEducationHigh school diploma or equivalent preferredBusiness Overview
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.